The Rasul Learning Blog
The May SAT is fast-approaching. Here are a few tips we like our students to remember in the last couple of weeks:
1) Practice, practice, practice! The SAT is not a measure of your intelligence. It measures your ability to take the test. The only way to get there is to be prepared by working diligently towards your goal.
2) Time every practice you do in these last couple of weeks. Make sure you mimic testing conditions as closely as possible in order to achieve the most accurate and best results.
3) Maintain a positive attitude. Don’t let the test get the best of you. The best way to power through is to remember your ultimate goal of a U.S. college and that very soon, the SAT will be a distant memory!
4) When Friday arrives – STOP STUDYING. You won’t learn anything new the day before the test; it is a strategy test, not a content test. Relax, watch a movie, sleep early.
5) You get out of this experience what you put into it. Our most successful students are determined, dedicated, and passionate about their U.S College goals. Those are the students whose efforts always pay off!