Currency: CAD$ (Canadian Dollars)
All services are charged in CDN dollars
Terms & Conditions:
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
In no event will the Rasul Learning Group Inc. (“Agency”) be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites by you (“Client”).
1. The payment of all invoices rendered to Client by Agency shall be made by cash, cheque, or another form of payment approved by Agency. All payments shall be made to Agency at the address given on the face of this Agreement, or such other address as Agency may from time to time designate in writing.
2. If Client does not tender payment of an invoice in full within fourteen (14) days of the receipt of such invoice, interest shall be charged on the amount of the late payment at a rate of one point five (1.5%) per month. If Client fails to tender payment of two (2) consecutive invoices, Agency reserves the right to suspend all future scheduled sessions until such payments are received. Once payment has been received in full by Agency, the sessions may be resumed.
3. All fees contemplated hereunder are calculated according to the scheduled session times, and no adjustment shall be made for time lost because of late start, or late arrival by, any Student. All sessions shall end at the regularly scheduled time.
4. Any lost time because of the late arrival of the consultant/tutor shall be compensated for by extending or rescheduling a session by mutual agreement and by such amount of time that was lost.
5. Client may cancel a session by giving the Agency’s scheduled consultant/tutor a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours prior notice in which case no session fees shall be incurred. Lessons not attended by any Student in the absence of twenty-four (24) hours prior notice shall be charged at the full rate for the scheduled amount of time. The cancelled session may be rescheduled if timing permits it, at Agency’s sole discretion, and if a session is rescheduled, the applicable fees will be charged for such session.
6. Agency or its scheduled consultant/tutor may cancel a session by giving twenty-four (24) hours prior notice to Client in which case no session fees shall be incurred. Where the scheduled consultant/tutor is unable to attend a scheduled session and unable to provide twenty-four (24) hours prior notice to Client due to exceptional circumstances (including, but not limited to, extraordinary weather or traffic conditions, unexpected illness, or other health or safety emergencies), Agency shall endeavour to provide another of its qualified consultants/tutors to attend the scheduled session. In all cases where Agency or its scheduled consultant/tutor cancels a session, it shall endeavour to reschedule the session as soon as conveniently possible at a time agreeable to both parties.
Client does not pay for services until after they have rendered by Agency.
We respect the privacy of everyone who visits this site.
Your use of our website must conform to the laws of Canada.
We may use third parties for the fulfilment of our obligations hereunder.
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
you accessed the third party website using links from our Website; or
you linked to our Website from a third party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
We do not store your information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our Website.
Copyright 2011 Rasul Learning Group. All Rights Reserved.
Website by Armada Design Group